Surprised? Me too. But she gave me the Stylish Blogger Award! I'm very appreciative of this award, though I plan to play around with the layout and hopefully it'll be perfect once I'm done!
So, the rules are as follows:
- Thank the person who gave me the award, and link to them.
- List 7 things about me.
- Pass the award on to 15 newly discovered bloggers I think deserve it.
- Contact them, and tell them about the award.
Here's my seven things about me:
- I'm married. I have been since November, 2009. I've been with my husband for four years total, and we are the ultimate high school sweethearts. :p
- The characters I write with are all a little piece of me, and they've been around since my junior high years. They've changed quite a lot over the years.
- I'm actually a very very critical person. I'm the worst on myself, but I tend to be rather hard on others as well, especially if you're a loved one and have a close relationship with me.
- I'm obsessed with cats. If my husband weren't such a strong willed person, we'd be overrun with them.
- I consider myself very open minded. I have friends from a broad spectrum of types, backgrounds, religions, and whatnot. I don't care if you're a hardcore christian, or even if you're a hardcore satanist. It doesn't matter to me if you're gay, straight, or bisexual. It matters even less if you're black, brown, olive, white, or blue. I love people and I love to talk to different people and learn all about different things. I'm always hungry for new knowledge.
- Despite what I just said about loving to talk to people, I'm also a very shy, cautious girl. It takes me a few months of knowing someone to really get comfortable enough to talk freely. You'll know it when it happens too! Haha!
- I'm Native American, which means I can't really hold any alcohol whatsoever. Haha! Also, I've been recognized as a Princess of my tribe. Lame? Sometimes. But it feels great to be called a princess now and again. :p
- A Cowgirl's Love
- A Meaning Of An Optimist
- 1 Glass Slipper
- Chaotic Ramblings
- My Crawl Space
- Sweet & Far